The iPad Apps Starter Kit: How to Discover the Power of Apps (iOS 8.1 edition)
Get the most out of your iPad or iPad Mini with these step-by-step video tutorials.
(Updated January 2015) This course has Closed Captions (CC)
Do you need help to master your iPad?
Would beginner’s guides, tips and tutorials help you master those apps that came with your iPad?
Do you need easy-to-follow instructions for making the most of the iPad's preinstalled apps?
Would you like to learn how to turn your iPad into a practical and purposeful tool?
Are you somewhat intimidated about digging deeper with your iPad?
Want to learn where the App bargains are?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions then this course will give you the power to confidently command your iPad.
The iPad Apps Starter Kit (iOS 8.1 edition) will help you to pack your iPad with apps, games, e-books, photos, music, and movies, synchronise your data, text with iMessage, work with Siri, import pictures and launch slideshows, get organised with Reminders, download apps from the App Store, make video calls with FaceTime, find your way with Maps, work with the Calendar, protect your information, organise and search for your apps, and much more. Your iPad comes pre-installed (or bundled) with a large number of these apps, and most of them will become part of your daily iPad schedule.
- Over 54 lectures and 7 hours of content!
- Understand the purpose of each pre-installed app in order to make more informed decisions about whether to use it or replace it with an alternative app
- Learn how to setup each pre-installed app by adjusting the settings to personalise it.
- Increase your understanding and knowledge of what apps are available by learning how to search the App Store and the iTunes Store.
- Understand the difference between a pre-installed app and a Third-Party app.
- Download a wide variety of essential apps for information, education, entertainment and productivity.
- Search the App Store to replace a pre-installed app for a Third-Party app that is more beneficial in terms of features and functions.
- Use App search and discovery engines to locate more functional Third-Party apps.
- Save time and effort by learning how to organise your iPad using folders, bookmarks, web icons and hiding apps you don't use.
This course covers the key features and tools of the pre-installed apps. Before you hit the app store in search of the perfect app, you will want to familiarise yourself with what apps come with the iPad. In this course, you will learn how to use these core applications as well as some of their functionality.
You’ll get over 7 hours of content which includes:
- An overview of each app updated to reflect the latest operating system (iOS 8)
- Tips on how to use each app’s features and functions so you can personalise it
- How to set up an app and explore its functions
- How to tweak an app’s settings
- How to integrate pre-installed apps with other third-party apps
- How to use an app and improve your understanding of it via further links and resources
- The best alternative apps to download from the App Store
- How to use App Search engines to locate new and updated apps or apps with a price drop
- Instructions and information even a technophobe can understand
All lectures contain closed captions (subtitles) and a transcription of the lecture that can be downloaded
Don’t Delay! The iPad Apps Starter Kit is an ideal companion to help you make the most out of your device. I’ll provide you with a 30 day money back guarantee as well as lifetime access to all lectures and resources so what do you have to lose?
Enrol in this course now!
Sample video Lessons from the iPad Apps starter Kit